Tuesday, November 17, 2015

4 Piece Beach Dress American Girl Doll set by Doll Club of America

I had the opportunity to review the four piece beach dress for American Girl dolls. My daughter loves her American Girl dolls and this outfit is such a great addition to her collection. The clothes were high quality and well made. The set includes a dress, headband, sunglasses and bag. They fit her dolls very well. The bright colors are super cute and vibrant. I am very happy with my order and the products. I would highly recommend the 4 piece beach dress set by Doll Club of America!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmb51566ebda6cac1fcd0009c8c9f435f7

No comments:

Post a Comment